Sunday, January 15, 2017

Holiday Punch

Hi Everyone,
With the holidays coming to an end, I wanted to share my favorite punch of this season. This was a perfect sweet, light drink to share with my family on Christmas Eve. Easy to sip on with a kick to make the night more interesting.









Warning: This punch contains alcohol!!

Ingredients:
* 1 bottle of Pink Champagne (you can use the brand of your choice, I picked the cheapest one!)
* 2 Liters of Cherry 7 Up
*  1/2 a Liter of Pinnacle Whipped Vodka (Use more or less according to the taste you want. More vodka will stronger in alchohl but and more sweet)
* Blackberries
* Strawberries
* 3 ice cube trays



Ice Cubes: 
1. Cut strawberries in quarters. Cut blackberries into half.
2. Use 3 ice cube trays. The first tray. place 1 strawberry quarter in each cube. In the second tray, place 1 blackberry half in each cube. In the third tray, place 1 strawberry quarter and 1 blackberry half in each cube.
3. Fill all 3 trays with cherry 7 Up.
*Note: I made my ice cubes the night before I made this punch. My ice cubes did not freeze all the way because soda does not fully freeze. It made a slushy type ice cube!








The Punch: 
1. In a bowl or pitcher, combine the 7 Up, Pink Champagne and Pinnacle Whipped. Alter the amount of Vodka according to way you like it.
2. Add the slushy ice cubes to the punch







TADA!!!!! Although I made this punch for Christmas Eve, this is a very sweet punch! It would be perfect for all times of the year. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment