Friday, July 14, 2017

DIY- Bed Tray

Recently I received a Surface Pro Tablet for my graduation present! I LOVE it (LINK HERE)! But I have found myself having a hard time getting comfortable using it in bed. Since the keyboard is detachable, this makes the tablet a little top heavy.

I came across an old bed tray in my house. I decided it needed a make over!






Supplies:
- Tray
- Small Clay Saucer 
- Acrylic Paint (I used Craft Smart's Rose Gold)
- Stickers of your choice (Pineapples of course!)


Directions:
1. Begin by taping the edges of the tray. This will prevent any paint from getting on the bottom part of the tray. If you want the tray all one color, ignore this step :)

2. Paint the edges of the tray in the color of your choice. (LINK HERE)

3. I then used Craft Smart Premium Pineapple Transfers in alternating gold and silver. You can chose any stickers that fit your style best.

4. I next decided to paint a small clay sauer to match my tray. This is for drinks or snacks! I used the same Craft Smart Rose Gold paint to paint this saucer.



TADA!! This tray is perfect for people who do work while laying in bed or on the couch! Feel free to personalize this tray to fit the look you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment